Well I’d promised myself that I would be feeling better by my birthday which is today I’ve never thought I’d be this happy to be 38 years old but after being sick with a gastro virus with very low blood pressure and major fatigue for the past month I am very happy and lucky to be alive and able to be online and back to my old self almost still have low blood pressure a little but at least am able to function as normal now just get scared that the head spins will come back if I exert myself to much and seem to get fatigued easily when I try to do more than I have been doing.
it wasn’t nice at all these were my symptoms
- unable to produce tears
- dry mouth
- feeling faint or dizzy
- confusion, lethargy
- weight loss
- loss of appetite
- abdominal cramps and pain
- sweating, clammy skin
- fever, chills
- headache, muscle aches, joint aches
- nausea and vomiting
- watery diarrhea
- sunken eyes
and these are the symptoms of low blood pressure
- dizziness or lightheadedness.
- blurred vision.
- heartbeats that suddenly become more noticeable (palpitations)
- feeling sick (nausea)
and these are symptoms of fatigue
- chronic tiredness or sleepiness
- sore or aching muscles
- muscle weakness
- slowed reflexes and responses
- impaired decision-making and judgement
- moodiness, such as irritability
- impaired hand-to-eye coordination
- appetite loss
- reduced immune system function
- blurry vision
- short-term memory problems
- poor concentration
- reduced ability to pay attention to the situation at hand
- low motivation.
No wonder it took me a month to recover from sorry for the graphic post I just wanted you all to know what has happened to me and what I’ve been going through.